-The jar- -The jar-

Very nicely done. The animation style is intriguing and the story is simple and humorous. Great use of visual effects, I was really getting into this. I think my only problem is that the physics could be a little smoother, but I got nothing else.

Good work, and thank you!

The Animating Process The Animating Process

I empathize

I have often found that when I get an idea for music, I'll take down the melody, stare at it, save it, come back to it a week later and finish it. Seems to be a common problem.

I like the simplistic style of the animation. Kind of cartoon-y, sets it up for a humorous mood. You could maybe have it end instead of looping, I watched it up until the second time the fridge showed up before I realized it had looped.

Good, funny flash. Made me laugh.

Imacow responds:

Thanks for the review

Crazy YouTube Loader Crazy YouTube Loader

Good idea

Awesome easter egg on youtube:
go to any video.
hold left.
press up.
play snake. :D

Cute Critter Carnage Cute Critter Carnage

I suck at this...

It's a bit strange that the critters are "falling" up, kind of throws off my target-leading skills. Also a bit weird that we have to kill something before they... die. Yeah.

From title alone, I expected some sort of nasty splatter graphics, and was pleasantly surprised by the lack thereof. The graphics are decent, however simplistic. Possibly a falling animation, as well as an indicator of whether a shot has been fired, and a few SFX would increase this game's overall appeal.

As far as the interface goes, the gameplay is quite challenging. Maybe a little too challenging. Being only 60 seconds long, I find myself at the loading screen a little too much for my liking. The targets are hard to hit, and the frustration factor is certainly there.

Overall, a decent game. Not the best I've seen, but certainly not the worst.

M3 of the Review Request Club.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Holy Sh--

I have absolutely no idea how I won this game without cheats. The bullets are absolutely ridiculous on the last boss.

Awesome gameplay. The mouse/keyboard option probably helped a lot of people. The art style carries over well and the visuals are mindblowing.

I'm somewhat curious as to why this is Epic Battle Fantasy 3.3. 3.5 might make more sense, unless you plan on putting out other games between?

10/10 5/5

matt-likes-swords responds:

I might have some more games in there, not sure yet :P

Greatest Freakout Ever!!! Greatest Freakout Ever!!!

It's about freakin' time!!

Seriously, awesome job. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone did one of these.

Hope for Her Hope for Her

Very peaceful

I do know those kinda songs. :) Sounds very calm, maybe even a bit romantic. I was expecting some sort of rap when i saw the genre was hip-hop, just shows how much I know. It sounds like it would work for some kind of nighttime scene in some anime. ...LOL

I really don't have any complaints about this one. I listened through the whole thing and was actually waiting for more of it when it ended. Excellent work.

GS vs. TI - North Face GS vs. TI - North Face

Good, solid bass

Wasn't sure what to think of it when it started, but really got into it once the synth at 1:07 kicked in. You have some really good, harsh bass working for you here, gives it almost a metal feel, especially near the end. This must've taken you both a great deal of time and effort.

The panning instrument near the beginning kind of blew my mind for a moment. It was very disconcerting. The piece overall seems very loud, and could probably do with a bit lower volume. Otherwise, it seems to work just fine.

Good job, keep it up!

Taters Taters

What did I just listen to...?

I have a very hard time following this. I'm trying to make sense of the voice clips, but I'm not at all sure what it's supposed to be saying. This would probably go better with some sort of animation. The musical portion of this is much too simple to keep my attention. You could probably do better with some sort of coherent melody, but this seems to be going nowhere in particular.

Error Error

No one move! I dropped my brain.

At least, I think that's what this is supposed to be. Some robot dude looking at himself as he feels around his hollow head? Kinda creepy...

The titular 'error' I suppose being that its brain is missing? I'm not at all sure what to think of this. But your textures, colors, shading, etc. are all well done.

Good work, keep it up!

M3 of the Review Request Club

He means business! He means business!

(walks away slowly)

This guy does look angry. For some reason, the face shape is reminiscent of Heavy Weapons Guy. With hair, of course. Mouth looks disproportionately small, making him look kind of mousy, I guess.

Did you have any particular inspiration for this guy? The shape of his head is kind of unusual, almost boxy. Definitely a little disturbing.

Keep at it!

PlusPlusKid responds:

well I was gonna do donald trump, but I got distracted :)

How the Brain Works How the Brain Works

Who does this remind me of?

I definitely recall seeing some piece of art that was similar to this in concept. Puzzle pieces of the brain's functions. It is a rather interesting and detailed drawing, if a bit surreal.

I like your shading and textures here. Little details like the yin-yang on the eye are also cool, since I had to look twice to fully register it.

Good work, keep it up. Maybe do it in color?

Imacow responds:

Thanks for the review, I didn't know of any pieces similar to this, just came up with it on the spot.