All 7 art Reviews

Error Error

No one move! I dropped my brain.

At least, I think that's what this is supposed to be. Some robot dude looking at himself as he feels around his hollow head? Kinda creepy...

The titular 'error' I suppose being that its brain is missing? I'm not at all sure what to think of this. But your textures, colors, shading, etc. are all well done.

Good work, keep it up!

M3 of the Review Request Club

He means business! He means business!

(walks away slowly)

This guy does look angry. For some reason, the face shape is reminiscent of Heavy Weapons Guy. With hair, of course. Mouth looks disproportionately small, making him look kind of mousy, I guess.

Did you have any particular inspiration for this guy? The shape of his head is kind of unusual, almost boxy. Definitely a little disturbing.

Keep at it!

PlusPlusKid responds:

well I was gonna do donald trump, but I got distracted :)

How the Brain Works How the Brain Works

Who does this remind me of?

I definitely recall seeing some piece of art that was similar to this in concept. Puzzle pieces of the brain's functions. It is a rather interesting and detailed drawing, if a bit surreal.

I like your shading and textures here. Little details like the yin-yang on the eye are also cool, since I had to look twice to fully register it.

Good work, keep it up. Maybe do it in color?

Imacow responds:

Thanks for the review, I didn't know of any pieces similar to this, just came up with it on the spot.

King Jasper The Bald King Jasper The Bald

Ironic name?

I'm told that hair is among the hardest things to render in 3D. You seem to have done a good job of it, if it looks a little fake. The nose doesn't look quite distinct enough from the rest of the face, I have to kind of squint at it to see the shape.

Now that you've got the head down, you could work on giving him a body. I imagine him to be a short, round man with luxurious robes.

Keep working on it, I can see that you're improving.

PlusPlusKid responds:

yeah, thats pretty much his body

Baby Branden Baby Branden

Weird/cute

Quite simple, pretty good for Blender. Looks like one of those claymation models. Eyes are sort of unfocused, but what can you do.

I have to ask, does Branden IRL have hair like that? Kind of reminds me of Jack-Jack from the Incredibles.

Not sure what else to say about this one. I'm nowhere near this good with Blender.

Good job, keep it up!

PlusPlusKid responds:

in real life he has a justin beiber doo, i actuelly did a future version of him when hes like 23, i may upload it :D

Mah Hand Mah Hand

Very well done

Great hand here, hands are among the hardest things to draw, along with faces. Ring finger looks a little curvy... Your shading and textures are spot on, I thought I was looking at a black and white photo when I first loaded the page.

Was this one of those "bored in class" sketches? That looks like one of the desks I used, LOL

Good job, keep it up!

Tateos responds:

Thanks, it's actually a table at my house.

Jack Blender Jack Blender

Decent, if a little creepy

It does look like a human face, kind of brings to mind one of those claymation models. I think there's a way to animate your models in Blender, I only toyed with it for a short time.

The hat looks good, and the facial expression seems to show that he's happy about something. What's he looking up at?

Not sure what else I can add. Keep it up!

thanks :)