Cute Critter Carnage Cute Critter Carnage

I suck at this...

It's a bit strange that the critters are "falling" up, kind of throws off my target-leading skills. Also a bit weird that we have to kill something before they... die. Yeah.

From title alone, I expected some sort of nasty splatter graphics, and was pleasantly surprised by the lack thereof. The graphics are decent, however simplistic. Possibly a falling animation, as well as an indicator of whether a shot has been fired, and a few SFX would increase this game's overall appeal.

As far as the interface goes, the gameplay is quite challenging. Maybe a little too challenging. Being only 60 seconds long, I find myself at the loading screen a little too much for my liking. The targets are hard to hit, and the frustration factor is certainly there.

Overall, a decent game. Not the best I've seen, but certainly not the worst.

M3 of the Review Request Club.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Holy Sh--

I have absolutely no idea how I won this game without cheats. The bullets are absolutely ridiculous on the last boss.

Awesome gameplay. The mouse/keyboard option probably helped a lot of people. The art style carries over well and the visuals are mindblowing.

I'm somewhat curious as to why this is Epic Battle Fantasy 3.3. 3.5 might make more sense, unless you plan on putting out other games between?

10/10 5/5

matt-likes-swords responds:

I might have some more games in there, not sure yet :P

Greatest Freakout Ever!!! Greatest Freakout Ever!!!

It's about freakin' time!!

Seriously, awesome job. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone did one of these.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Nicely done

Wasn't quite sure what to expect after feed the king... This wasn't it.

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Very much reminds me of Portal

Somehow, you just know that the kid talking to you in the beginning is eeeviiiil.
Great graphics and gameplay.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Awesome game

I love the music, graphics, gameplay, and humor. A much preferred change of pace compared to the boss rush style of the previous two. Nice job.

Random question: does anyone else try to get all pika-slimes on the preloader?

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

LOL at the ending

Good game for killing time. I didn't think there was a size limit, LOL

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Craaaaap...

Just playing skitz mode is making my fingers twitch.
Probably so hard b/c the letters come in from the left.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

ROFLcopter!!!

Finally realized what KOLM means! Now that I think of it, a very suiting name.

Tower Trouble Tower Trouble

Classic game

I'm noticing an issue once you get to 4 rings. It doesn't finish the level. But yeah, Towers of Hanoi is a classic game for beginning to program.