-The jar- -The jar-

Very nicely done. The animation style is intriguing and the story is simple and humorous. Great use of visual effects, I was really getting into this. I think my only problem is that the physics could be a little smoother, but I got nothing else.

Good work, and thank you!

The Animating Process The Animating Process

I empathize

I have often found that when I get an idea for music, I'll take down the melody, stare at it, save it, come back to it a week later and finish it. Seems to be a common problem.

I like the simplistic style of the animation. Kind of cartoon-y, sets it up for a humorous mood. You could maybe have it end instead of looping, I watched it up until the second time the fridge showed up before I realized it had looped.

Good, funny flash. Made me laugh.

M3 of the Review Request Club

Imacow responds:

Thanks for the review

Crazy YouTube Loader Crazy YouTube Loader

Good idea

Awesome easter egg on youtube:
go to any video.
hold left.
press up.
play snake. :D

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Katamari Damacy anyone?

All the rainbows, animals, colors and music remind me of that awesome game. Great work.

Day Of Ringing Day Of Ringing

LOL

Short and amusing, just how I like it.
But the dude's nose looks like... yeah.

TTA Episode 008 TTA Episode 008

Fun fact:

1111, in binary, is 15. (2^0+2^1+2^2+2^3) As in Kirbopher15. Took me a while to figure that out...

TTA Episode 046 TTA Episode 046

Recolored sprites

I notice you use the same character model for Alpha, Zetto, Nailock, etc. But I can't figure out what sprite that is.

TTA Episode 038 TTA Episode 038

Great episode

@goddratini sweat drop, I think

TTA Episode 022 TTA Episode 022

Classic

Strength is proportional to hair length. Great DBZ-style battle scene.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Better than DBZ ever was.

Prediction: Shadow shows up in the nick of time to pull Mario's fat out of the fire.